Thursday 27 May 2010

Mumford & Cunts

By UNCUNT staff
On the song 'Little Lion Man', Marcus Mumford says the word "fuck" twice. He's trying to be hard. But he comes across as a cock-less piece of shit.

When Johnny Rotten sang "fuck" on record it sent a shiver down your spine, but in this case it's so affected, crass and pointless it just makes you want to call Ofcom or file a written complaint with the Broadcasting Standards Commission*.

Music industry imbeciles have sung the praises of Mumford & Sons. These soppy cunts have carved out a niche for themselves as 'the tepid indie-folk spunk rags it's ok to like'. Apparently they produce "heart-wrenching songcraft" and "achingly beautiful" music. They don't. In fact, the only thing aching after listening to their music was my balls.



Cockney wank-piece Dave Berry (whose 'five o'clock shadow' look has surely been taken to and beyond the limits of human decency) made their puerile single his 'Xfm record of the week'. Later he interviewed the band, telling them it was actually his favourite track of the year. Put your cock away Dave, you've already ejaculated. Stop wiping it on their faces.

Berry is the kind of man who rates the Nokia ring tone or the McDonald's 'I'm loving it' jingle as records of the year. But he's certainly not a judge of good music. Maybe his relationship with the scouse one out of Sugababes has coated his inner ear with lipstick and faeces. Or maybe he's just a cunt. Either way, the very fact that he likes Mumford & Sons makes them cunts. It's a simple equation 'Dave Berry' + 'likes band' = band are cunts.

The next media toss piece to cream over Mumfords is the man officially voted New Zealand's biggest cunt: Zane Lowe. Barely suppressing his two inch boner, Lowe pronounced this scratchy acoustic mess "the hottest single in the world". The world Zane? The world?? Fuck you Zane. Go fuck yourself in your hairy arsehole.

Maybe if the population of the entire world gleaned all of it's literary musical information from Q magazine , listened exclusively to bands from 'T4 on The Beach', and took musical advice from Jo Whiley then maybe, just maybe, this statement would be accurate but they don't Zane. You do. You silly fucking cunt.


What really gets us about Mumford & Sons, here at UNCUNT, is that many people we know. People we respect. People with decent taste in music, actually declare a fondness for this shower of twats. It's baffling. And rather than softening us to them it ratchets up their 'cunt levels' a notch or two.

For those fortunate enough not to have heard their music it's a bit like what the Pogues would sound like following a bout of clinical depression and a drying out session at the Priory. They're so middle of the road they may as well be a yellow fucking stripe. The vocals sound like a hybrid of Damien Rice and a Cornish farmer straining for a shit. Exactly the kind of polite, crashingly dull folk you would expect four bland, uncharismatic middle class young men with embarrassing bum fluff beards to make.Mumford and Sons are often referred to by the British music press as Fleet Foxes' UK equivalent. Fuck off British music press. Seriously, we'd love to get behind British bands and all that but Fleet Foxes are several leagues above this collection of flaccid penises.

You can't switch on the radio without hearing these twats right now. And their videos are on rotate on MTV. Every four minute torment is like an ad for Magners Pear Cider. No wait, Caffrey's Irish Ale. Pitch forks and straw in their hair.
This truly is cuntishness not seen since Travis circa 1999, the singer's accent shifts and changes until he starts to sound like a fucking Wurzel.



Finally, and don't think it's escaped our notice, the singer has named the band after himself and called the rest of the band his sons. They're not your sons mate. Unless you've fucked each and every one of their mums. Which you probably have. You granny-fucking, incestuous cunt.







*If you hear this song on the radio unedited please ring Ofcom or write to the Broadcasting Standards Commission. Their record label could receive a hefty fine, which might in turn be passed on to the band. Who knows they might even get dropped.

10 comments:

  1. Ouch, that's harsh. I too have a fondness for the music. You're not just baulking at the hype are you? Mind you, if you've seen the TV documentary of their visit then you'll have your prejudices made more concrete by the way they come across as pretentious, pseudo-arty, boringly studenty, self-fondling fatuous twats. Im looking forward to seeing them support Bob at the Hop festival, long as they don't talk between songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever wrote this is a fucking genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mumford cunts are so fucking cunty

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha andys great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fucking stupid ugly chino cunt with no life. Death to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. "John Cena, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

    I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your WWE Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

    I don’t hate you, John. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

    I hate th
    is idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Vince McMahon’s ass.

    You’re as good as kissing Vince McMahon’s ass as Hulk Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Dwayne though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

    Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

    I am the best wrestler in the world.

    I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Paul Heyman saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Paul Heyman guy. You know who else was a Paul Heyman guy? Brock Lesnar. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Brock is I’m going to leave with the WWE Championship.

    I’ve grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me!

    And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don’t get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the USA Network. I’m not on the poster of WrestleMania. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

    This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Dwayne is in the main event at WrestleMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

    Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

    I’m leaving with the WWE Championship on July 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Maybe…I’ll go back to Ring of Honor.

    Hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing?

    The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Vince McMahon is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag (censored), yes men, like John Laurinaitis, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

    Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon alright.

    We do this whole bully campaign…….”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still maintain they released the hottest single in THE WORLD.

    My shit's a bit runny and I can't feel my legs.

    ReplyDelete

Cunt someone off here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.